SOUNDS AROUND THE HOUSE
Sundays 7th March - 11th April
For young children and specifically children with Special Education Needs.
Sounds Around The House is series based around music making and sound creation whilst being at home. The aim of the programme is to enable young people and adults/carers to utilize household objects to explore sounds create unique musical sounds in a play along soundscape facilitated by Lawrence.
Each episode is based around a different room across the average home and using sounds from each room. Throughout each episode there is a sound exploration stage, an item scavenger hunt, a play-along section and a relaxation section. At all times children should be accompanied by a responsible adult and only use household items that are safe and clean to handle.
- Sun, 11 AprVideo stream on www.wereallbats.co.uk
- Sun, 04 AprVideo stream on www.wereallbats.co.uk
- Sun, 28 MarVideo stream on www.wereallbats.co.uk
- Sun, 21 MarVideo stream on www.wereallbats.co.uk
- Sun, 14 MarVideo stream www.wereallbats.co.uk
- Sun, 07 MarVideo stream on www.wereallbats.co.uk
LAWRENCE BRADSHAW is a musician and multi-instrumentalist from London who has been working as a specialist music teacher for special needs children for 10 years. Lawrence specialises in music lessons, SEN festivals, musical hydrotherapy and film making.