Sun, 20 Feb|
Beginners workshop about sound and visual installation in the digital crypto-based worlds. We will guide you into the blockchain art world and use Eco-NFTs. Bring your laptop. You can bring a few art pieces in digital format (MP3s or short music videos or GIFs) Duration: 3 hours.
20 Feb 2022, 11:30 – 14:30 GMT
Crypto-Sound workshop is also supported by mintbase.io
Revealing how sound installations and presentations are affected by the new digital platforms. Connecting audio to NFT's, blockchain, crypto-currency and Virtual Reality.
What is blockchain and what are artists doing there. Why use Eco- NFTs?
Why are people buying digital art on the blockchain How to put your art on the blockchain
- Each participant will receive NEAR (Digital coin) to do minting, listing, bidding transaction, getting familiar with the Mintbase.io tools, as well as buying NFTs from each other.
- Make your first blockchain transactions and learn how they work
- Learn some terms: near, gas, transaction fees, validators, exchanges, contract, token, minting, NEP-171, NFT, proof of stake, and staking.
- Get to know the main platforms and marketplaces for blockchain art
- Put your art on the blockchain
- tokenize your art Exhibit your art in a blockchain-enabled virtual 3D gallery